بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan Press Conference for the booklet launch:
An-Nahdha (Grand Renaissance) Dam and the Threats of Water War;
Negligence of the Rulers and the Duty of the Ummah
Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Sudan held a press conference the launch of the booklet "An-Nahdha (Grand Renaissance) Dam and the Threats of Water War; Negligence of the Rulers and the Duty of the Ummah.” During his relatable speech, Ustaadh Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil), the official spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan, related to Sudanese lives and the source of their basis of their lives and presented the outline of the contents of the booklet. Then copies of the booklet were distributed to the audience to stand up to the extent of the negligence and the disastrous dam. And Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
15 Safar 1439 AH - 04 November 2017 CE
- The Attack by the Western Governments against Islamic Family Laws
- Polygamy: Between the Prevention and Restrictive Measures of Governments and Misrepresentation and Distortion of Organizations
- The Secularisation of the Islamic Family Laws in Turkey – From Atatürk to Modern Day
- What Do We Want? To End the Guardianship of Men over Women, or End the Guardianship of the West over the Ummah?
- Macron Congratulates Essebsi for his Involvement in Crusade against Islam