بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan Press Conference for the booklet launch:
An-Nahdha (Grand Renaissance) Dam and the Threats of Water War;
Negligence of the Rulers and the Duty of the Ummah
Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Sudan held a press conference the launch of the booklet "An-Nahdha (Grand Renaissance) Dam and the Threats of Water War; Negligence of the Rulers and the Duty of the Ummah.” During his relatable speech, Ustaadh Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil), the official spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan, related to Sudanese lives and the source of their basis of their lives and presented the outline of the contents of the booklet. Then copies of the booklet were distributed to the audience to stand up to the extent of the negligence and the disastrous dam. And Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
15 Safar 1439 AH - 04 November 2017 CE
- Ameer: The Decision to Pardon All Individuals Nakith (who broke the Oath), Tarik (who left the Party), or are Mu’akab (Punished)
- To the Participants of the World Islamic Finance Forum (WIFF): The Khilafah will Implement Islam Comprehensively as an Alternative to the Failed Capitalism
- Obituary of a Dawah Carrier Mustafah Khalil Ali Yaqoub (Abu Muhammad)
- CMO:Talk, "The Ruling of Voting in Russian Presidential Elections"
- Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Bangladesh, organized Protest Gatherings and Demonstrations Today against the Brutal Atrocity in Ghouta of Syria by Islam-hating Russia and American Agent Butcher Bashar al-Assad, and from the Gathering People demanded Immedi