The evil which is taking place in Yemen is clear for all to see. It has become a “living hell” for children, to put it in the words of Geert Cappelaere, the regional director for Unicef. A place where an estimated 130 children die every day from starvation and disease. The situation will most likely worsen, with intensifying fighting and a continuing blockade on the country’s ports of entry.
In submission to the command of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala and content with His Qadaa, Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Jordan mourns to the Muslim Ummah, one of its prominent and early Da’wah carriers,
On Sunday 3rd November, UNICEF regional Director for the Middle East and North Africa, Geert Cappelaere, called Yemen a “Living-Hell” for children, stating that 30,000 children die in the country each year from malnutrition due to the ongoing brutal war between the Saudi-led pro-government coalition, and the Houthi rebels.
1. Is it permissible for a woman to travel for one day and one night or more without a Mahram (unmarriageable kin)?
2. Is it possible to estimate the distance of travelling for one day and one night, say, the rate of travelling a day and a night on a camel, for example, and not by walking or travelling by plane ... So, we estimated
On Saturday 27th of October, by the blessing of Allah, Alhamdulilah, the Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in coordination with Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Tunisia successfully held a significant and impressive International Women’s Conference in Tunis entitled
• Trump Attacks Macron over European Plans for Joint Defence against even America
• America Succeeds in Reduced Oil Price but only after Iran Sanctions Compromise
• US Paranoid about Militarisation of the South China Sea
• Scotland Modifies Education Curriculum to Force Irreligious Values