|H. 9 Dhu al-Hijjah 1437||No: 01/1437 AH|
|M. Sunday, 11 September 2016|
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allah Akbar, Wa Lillah il-Hamd
Hizb ut Tahrir in Morocco Congratulates the People of Morocco and the Muslims in General upon the Occasion of the Blessed Eid Al-Adhaa
Hizb ut Tahrir in Morocco is taking the opportunity at the coming of the Blessed Eid Al-Adhaa to join with the people of Morocco in their joy and to say to them:
Make sacrifices and may Allah accept your sacrifices, be generous with your dependents and feed the poor and suffering. The one who does not have the means to purchase a sacrifice then there is no blame on him and be warned about resorting to usurious loans in order to buy your sheep. That is because Allah is Tayyib and does not accept except Tayyib (what is good) and the Waajib (obligation) is not undertaken by the Haraam; thus what about the Mandoob?
O People of Morocco,
Remember the following whilst you are celebrating Eid in compliance to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saw):
- That brothers of yours in many parts of the world have been deprived of the joy of Eid, in the land of Ash-Shaam, in Iraq, Burma and Yemen… Instead of celebrating with their families and children, they are being killed and made homeless for no other reason except that they have said, “Our Lord is Allah” and because they yearn to live under the rules of Islam and to escape from the hold of the Kafir colonialist.
- That brothers of yours in Morocco and in other places in the rest of the Muslim lands, even if they are not suffering from being killed and being made homeless, they are nevertheless suffering from deplorable poverty and deprivation of the most hideous forms; no food, no clothing, no shelter and no medicine; a situation where even the mere thought of purchasing a sacrifice can be no more than imagination.
- The true and real exaltation of Allah’s legislations is that you sit where Allah has placed you and that you give the importance to them that Allah and His Messenger have given to them. So do not put the Mandoob before the Waajib, or a Fard over the head of all Fard. Your eagerness and deep concern in respect to the Islamic symbol of slaughtering the sacrifice as an act to draw closeness to Allah must also be met by an even greater concern in respect to that which is greater than it. There is no doubt that the greatest Fard that Allah has made Fard upon the Muslims, in this time and any time, is the establishment of His Shar’a and the raising of the His Word the highest, the preservation of the territory of Islam and the sparing of the blood of its sons.
- Verily, a troop from amongst the sincere sons of the Muslims have dedicated themselves for over sixty years in order to establish this lost Fard, joining its nights to its days and sacrificing in its way with their wealth, efforts and lives. They were not averted by what they met in terms of harm, torture, being driven from their homes and being killed in the path of Allah. So assist and strengthen them, increase their numbers and bolster it with the strong Muslims.
- Indeed, O people of ours, we have realised since the very first day that the State of Islam, the rightly guided Khilafah "Caliphate" (Caliphate) upon the methodology of the Prophethood, is that which alone establishes the Shar’a of our Lord amongst us, so that our blood is spared, our hunger is fed, the needs of our poor are met and the meddling hand of those who covet over our lands is severed. It is the Khilafah "Caliphate" alone that will stop the fountains of blood wrongfully spilt and the security and safety will return to the lands of the Muslims. It is the Khilafah "Caliphate" alone that will stop the fountains of wealth being lost in wastage and plundering and the people will prosper in the pleasures of life within it… It is for that reason that we have dedicated ourselves to this aim and to no other aim and that is because we have realised that it represents the only single door and avenue for the realisation of all that the Ummah aspires to, and that being preoccupied in any other aims and objectives represents a wasting of efforts and time.
The effort has begun to show its fruits and to Allah belongs the Praise and Favour. Verily, we see that the planting has sprouted and the season for its harvesting has come. Here we have the throats of the Muslims calling out loud for the Khilafah "Caliphate" all the way from Turkestan and the Ferghana Valley in the East to the Western shores of the Atlantic, and from the frozen lands in the North to the jungles of Africa in the South. So hasten and rush forth in competition towards all that is good and join the procession before it departs and moves on.
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laa Ilaaha Ilallah
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Wa Lillah il-Hamd
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
|E-Mail: [email protected]|