بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan:
Activities Organized during the Global Campaign, "Conquest of Constantinople Glad Tiding was Achieved... to be Followed by Glad Tidings!"
Under the guidance of the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, Eminent Scholar, Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah, may Allah protect him, the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir has launched a widespread global campaign marking the occasion of the Hijri Anniversary of the Conquest of Constantinople #Constantinople (city of Heraclius) which was besieged from the 26th of Rabii’ al-Awwal until the 20th Jumada al-Awwal 857 AH corresponding to 5 April until 29 May 1453 CE and thus the glad tiding of the noble Hadith of the Messenger (saw) was achieved:
«لَتُفْتَحَنَّ الْقُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةُ فَلَنِعْمَ الْأَمِيرُ أَمِيرُهَا وَلَنِعْمَ الْجَيْشُ ذَلِكَ الْجَيْشُ»
“You will open Constantinople, its Amir is the best Amir, and the best army is that army.”
Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan made its mark during this global campaign. All Praise to Allah (swt).
Friday, 15 Jumada al-Awwal 1441 AH - 10 January 2020 CE
Talk by Haj Murad
Member of Hizb ut Tahrir in Dagestan
marking the Anniversary of the Conquest of Constantinople
Wednesday, 20 Jumada al-Awwal 1441 AH - 15 January 2020 CE
For more details, please visit Hizb ut Tahrir / Dagestan websites:
Facebook Page of Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan
Twitter Account Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan
- Greetings from the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, the Eminent Scholar Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah To the Visitors of his Online Pages on the Occasion of the Blessed Eid ul-Adha for the Year 1441 AH - 2020 CE
- Central Media Office: Congratulations from the Women's Section On the Occasion of Blessed Eid al-Adha for the Year 1441 AH
- Greetings from the Dawah Carriers across the world for Eid al-Adha 1441 AH
- Congratulation from Hizb ut Tahrir on the Occasion of the Blessed Eid ul-Adha
- Answer to Question The Return of the Prayer in Hagia Sophia and the Loud Voices Demanding the Return of the Khilafah (Caliphate)!