بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan Khilafah Conference - Khartoum 2019
Thwarting Frustration and Inspiring Hope...
The Model for the People of Sudan
On the occasion of the anniversary of the destruction of the Khilafah State (Caliphate) and as part of the global activities of Hizb ut Tahrir to remind the Ummah of its great injury and to mobilize it to restore its glory by establishing the state of Islam (Khilafah Rashidah upon the method of the Prophethood) once again, Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan will hold its annual conference in Khartoum under the title:
"Thwarting Frustration and Inspiring Hope...
The Model for the People of Sudan"
Monday, 25 Rajab Muharram 1440 AH corresponding to 01 April 2019 CE
•Time: Saturday, 30th of Rajab 1440 AH corresponding to April 6, 2019 at 4.00 - 9.00 pm
• Place: Al - Shaheed Al - Zubair Mohammed Saleh International Conference Center (Great Hall).
Video Recordings of the Conference
- First Dialogue -
- First Talk -
Brother Nathir Muhammad Hussein
Head of the Contact Committee at Activities in North Kordofan
Entitled, "Roots of Frustration and the Promise of Hope"
- Second Talk -
Brother Muhammad Jamee
Assistant Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
Entitled, "Frustrations of Contemporary Political Factors"
- Second Dialogue -
- Third Talk -
Member of the Masjlis Committee in Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
Entitled, "How Islam gave Hope like Before"
- Fourth Talk -
Brother Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
Entitled, "How Islam will restore the Practical Faith in the work for Islam and restore the Ummah as the greatest to Mankind"
- Pakistan’s Stagnant Economy Needs the Islamic Economic System to End Repetitive Crises
- They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light
- After Forceful Military Occupation in Occupied Kashmir, Modi Announces Water Aggression, yet the ‘War-is-not-an-Option’ Regime is Begging Modi like a Scared Sheep Bleating in the Jaws of a Hungry Wolf
- KPK Regional and District Health Authorities Act 2019: Gradual Privatization of Government Hospitals Will Crush the Suffering Poor
- Reject the Divisive Nationalism that Prevented Military Response to the Cries of the Muslims of Kashmir