بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Uzbekistan: Hizb ut Tahrir prisoners in the jails of Uzbek tyrants - 2017
Documentary titled: "Who are the Most Ignorant among the Ignorant?!" by the creative production unit in the Russian-speaking areas of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir. It illustrates the reality of the patient steadfast prisoners of Hizb ut Tahrir in Uzbekistan who have been imprisoned for more than 15 years in the prisons of tyrants because they say 'Allah is my Lord'.
Saturday, 07 Shawwal 1438 AH corresponding to 20 June 2017 CE
- An Appeal ... An Appeal ... An Appeal ... to the Armies in the Muslim Countries Is There Not a Righteous Man Amongst You Who Will Roar with His Weapons in Support of Palestine’s Al-Aqsa and Womenfolk?
- Yes, We Will Only End Corruption through Establishing the Khilafah Upon the Method of the Prophethood!
- Palestine: Major Pickets in Support of the Aqsa Mosque throughout Palestine held by Hizb ut Tahrir
- Al-Aqsa Mosque Cries out to Those Whom Allah has Blessed to Liberate it from Those Whom Allah’s Wrath is Upon
- Invitation to the Participation and Media Coverage of the Victory Pickets for Al-Aqsa Mosque