بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Uzbekistan: Hizb ut Tahrir prisoners in the jails of Uzbek tyrants - 2017
Documentary titled: "Who are the Most Ignorant among the Ignorant?!" by the creative production unit in the Russian-speaking areas of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir. It illustrates the reality of the patient steadfast prisoners of Hizb ut Tahrir in Uzbekistan who have been imprisoned for more than 15 years in the prisons of tyrants because they say 'Allah is my Lord'.
Saturday, 07 Shawwal 1438 AH corresponding to 20 June 2017 CE
- Islamic Revival Will be Delivered by the Khilafah Alone, So Let the People of Power Come Forward with their Nussrah for the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the Method of Prophethood
- Hizb ut Tahrir is from and among the Ummah! It is Neither Mysterious nor Anonymous!
- Government Parties and their Militias did not bear that the People have their Say, So They Killed Them
- Wilayah Tunisia Women's Section Activities: Law on Eliminating Violence Against Women, Appears Merciful yet Internally Destructive
- When Will the IMF Dictated Practice of Handing over Pakistan’s Profitable and Valuable Organizations to a Capitalist Elite End?