بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Naveed Butt, Advocate of the Khilafah, Symbol of Resistance to American Raj (Colonialism), Has Been Confined to the Dungeons of Secret Agencies
On 11th May, it will be eight years since Naveed Butt, the Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in the Wilayah of Pakistan was abducted and confined to the dungeons of the secret agencies. Yet, the Bajwa-Imran regime released the Indian pilot Abhinandan, who violated the Line of Control to attack Pakistan, in just one day. It also made a special diplomatic arrangement for the meeting of the Indian terrorist spy, Kulbhushan Jadhav, with his wife. However, this regime continues to deprive Naveed Butt of any kind of communication with his family. Allah (swt) said,
[مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ]
“Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, and those who are with him are firm with the disbelievers and compassionate with one another.” [Al-Fath 48:29]. How the affairs of these American agent rulers are twisted! They are gentle with the enemy kuffar exhibiting love, compassion and kindness for them. Yet, whilst they shower favors and concessions upon the kuffar, they deal with Muslims with an iron fist, even using the language of fire and bombs. This is despite the Hadith Qudsi, in which RasulAllah (saw) said,
«إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَالَ مَنْ عَادَى لِي وَلِيًّا فَقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بِالْحَرْبِ»
“Allah said, 'I will declare war against the one who shows hostility to my wali (friend).” (Bukhari).
Monday, 18 Ramadhan al-Mubarak 1441 AH - 11 May 2020 CE
- Al-Waqiyah TV: Top Stories in Review
- The Free World – Where Racism is Endemic and Systemic
- Wilayah Syria: Protest in Karamah Camp, America's Political Solution (Geneva - Astana - Sochi) Ends the Revolution & Returns to Hands of the Regime
- Britain: Covid-19 "The Muslim Perspective"
- Following the Publication of the Press Release: “Deploying American Forces in Tunisia is a Widespread Evil” Facebook Administration Closes Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Tunisia Page on Facebook