|H. 26 Rabi' I 1436||No: PR15007|
|M. Saturday, 17 January 2015|
Raheel-Nawaz Regime and its Agents in Media Peddle Lies about Hizb ut Tahrir
Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Pakistan rejects all the allegations from Raheel-Nawaz regime, specially mentioned by Amir Mir's report ‘Hizbul Tehrir's Daish link under the scanner' published on 16th January 2015 in The News and Jang.
Under the pretext of the ‘National Action Plan' - which in reality is an American action plan being implemented for American interests in the region - the Raheel-Nawaz regime is increasing its targeting of Hizb. Like its predecessors, it responds to the exclusively intellectual and political Islamic activism of Hizb through banning, force, arrest, torture and false propaganda. Its latest series of cheap lies is but a rehash of old, long-discredited assertions such as Hizb having links to militant groups, being based in UK, receiving funding from abroad, being a security risk and the like.
We know well that our responding to these claims will have no effect on the traitors in the political and military leadership or their puppets in the media, given their intellectual and moral bankruptcy. For them, Allah suffices us. It is not for them we respond. Nor do we respond for the many in all segments of society in Pakistan who know Hizb well and thus know the falsity of these claims. Rather, we seek only to clarify matters for the sincere Muslims amongst the people, media, politicians and armed forces in whose minds there may be questions or confusion because of this propaganda. We also respond that perchance the sedated taqwa in those spreading these lies may awaken and they detest.
To this end, we emphasize the following:
1. Hizb is an entirely independent party that has remained firm on the path of RasulAllah (saw) in working to implement Islam through the establishment of the Khilafat-i-Rashidah. This path is one of exclusively intellectual and political struggle. Hizb has not swerved from this path despite operating under some of the harshest conditions under tyrannical regimes in various parts of the Muslim world. Using illegitimate violence and force to impose their way is the method of the Raheel-Nawaz regime, not Hizb.
2. Hizb's leadership is not based in the UK. Its leadership, under the well-known and erudite scholar Sheikh ‘Ata Bin Khalil al-Rashtah is based in the Muslim world. Further, its local leadership is based entirely in Pakistan including Naveed Butt, spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in the Wilayah of Pakistan, who has been imprisoned by government agencies since he was abducted by them on 11 May 2012. Moreover, Hizb does not receive any funding from any source, foreign or local, outside its own internal structure.
3. The irony is that those whose foreign agency is well-established are trying to charge others with having foreign links and doing the bidding of foreign powers. Yet people can see the reality as clear as day. They see that Hizb challenges the UK and its colonial policies, both in the UK and in Pakistan. They also see that it is the heads of the Raheel-Nawaz regime that seek help from these enemies of Islam and Muslims and receive medals and guards of honour from them.
4. Hizb has no links with the Daish or al-Qaeda or any other group, militant or otherwise. What makes the claim of links to Daish so ridiculous is the fact that Hizb has openly rejected the former's claim to having established an Islamic State and has been openly critical of its excesses. Further, a senior member of Hizb in Syria, Mustafah Khiyal, died due to torture in the prisons of Daish few months ago. So which links are being imagined by the Raheel-Nawaz regime?
5. The actual reason the Raheel-Nawaz regime targets Hizb is not because of any "security problems" but because Hizb exposes its agency and betrayal. The regime is destroying Pakistan, one military operation at a time, by using the armed forces for America's so called ‘war on terror'. It is allowing the US embassy and consulates to be used as bases for the American to implement their agenda in Pakistan. It is allowing the Raymond Davis network to operate and infiltrate groups in the tribal regions and to go around planting bombs and orchestrating attacks. The result of all this is heartbreaking tragedies like the one we saw in Peshawar where our innocent children were butchered in a way that words fall to describe. It is Hizb's exposing of all this that draws the fury of the traitors in the political and military leadership.
6. Hizb is not hindered by the cheap tactics of the Raheel-Nawaz regime nor will it abandon its struggle for the establishment of Khilafah "Caliphate". Our work continues and gains momentum by the day, by the grace of Allah, whose pleasure alone we seek. The Khilafah "Caliphate", which will be established despite the evil intent and scheming of the US, Europe and their agents in Pakistan, is not just the objective of Hizb; it is the desire and goal of Muslims collectively in Pakistan and around the world and an obligation from Allah (swt). It is the will of Allah and RasulAllah (saaw) has already given the Ummah the glad-tidings of its return. Wretched, indeed, are those who believe they can prevent a matter willed by Allah and prophesised by His Messenger (saw)!
[وَنُرِيدُ أَنْ نَمُنَّ عَلَى الَّذِينَ اسْتُضْعِفُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنَجْعَلَهُمْ أَئِمَّةً وَنَجْعَلَهُمُ الْوَارِثِينَ * وَنُمَكِّنَ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنُرِيَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا مِنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَحْذَرُونَ]
"We intended to favor those who were held as weak in the land, and to make them leaders and make them inheritors, and give them power in the land, and to show Pharaoh, Hāmān and their armies the very thing they were fearing from them." [al-Qasas: 5-6]
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Pakistan
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website