|H. 27 Safar 1442||No: HTS 1442 / 20|
|M. Wednesday, 14 October 2020|
Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan
Carries out a Protest in front of the Council of Ministers in Khartoum
In front of a large crowd, Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan carried out a protest in front of the Council of Ministers in Khartoum, this afternoon, Wednesday 14/10/2020, and the protest was titled: “The prescription of the fund creates poverty and kills the poor, and only the clients can implement it”, during which the party's workers raised posters and banners written on it:
1. We reject the agent government which deals with the IMF.
2. The secular government, both civil and military is a collection government.
3. The Khilafah (Caliphate) upon the method of Prophethood is the only welfare state.
4. The government, with its failed policies, weakened the pound and wanted the poor to pay the price differences.
5. Raising support is a suppression on the poor and an interest for the enemies, which means that we have a government that is an agent to the West.
6. Amongst the affairs that the state is obligated to care for is to bring in goods and to allow its citizens to own them, no matter the cost.
7. Petroleum is a public property, not a state property.
8. Public property is the right of the state citizens at the cost of delivering it to them.
9. The common denominator between the Hamdok government and the former regime is: Application of Capitalism - Fund Prescription - Shock Policy.
10. The systems of Islam are enforced by the Khilafah and are the only way for a true change.
11. The application of the liberation policy supports the disbelieving colonial West.
12. The Transitional Government continues to create poverty and kill the poor.
13. The scourge of national governments is the combination of the intellectual and political agency.
14. What the Transitional Government did to the country's economy and its currency amounts to the crime of high treason.
15. By raising prices, the government is billing the poor for its failure.
The crowd of passers-by interacted with the protest, with takbeer and tahleel (chanting Allah Akbar and La ilaha ill Allah), in a scene that pleased the believers and angered the disbelievers and their offspring. An official of the Prime Minister met with the leader of the protest, Ustath Abdullah Abdurahman - member of the Wilayah Council of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah of Sudan, and he asked him to hand them a memo so the leader of the protest told him: “Our memo is the handout we issued with the title: O clients of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund, enough high cost living, poverty and humiliation!!” Then he handed him three copies, and the official said, "Yes, we have read it before.” Then Ustath Abdullah told him that our demand is to overthrow this system and establish the Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided caliphate) upon the method of Prophethood in its place, so these crises would end and the Lord of the earth and the heavens is pleased with us.
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Sudan
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
Tel: 0912240143- 0912377707