|H. 29 Jumada II 1444||No: HTS 1444 / 26|
|M. Sunday, 22 January 2023|
Speech of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan in the Press Conference held by the Sudan News Agency (SUNA)
Titled: Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan Launches a Campaign to Combat Drugs
Praise be to Allah, who has honored us with reason, and favored us over many of those who were created with preference, so he guided us to Islam, and made us from the Ummah of the best of people, and prayers and peace be upon the envoy as a mercy to the worlds, the imam of the pious, and the master of the messengers, our master, our beloved, and the comfort of our eyes, Muhammad bin Abdullah, may the prayers and peace of my Lord be upon him, and upon his family and companions and whoever follows his path until the Day of Judgment.
Dear brothers, Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatahu:
After we listened to the first speech, and realized how mortifying the scheme of targeting the youth of this country has reached through the drug war, we in Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan clarify the following facts:
First: Allah Almighty has blessed man with the grace of reason, and has favored him over many of His creatures in preference, and Islam has made reason one of the highest goals of society that must be preserved.
Second: Since 2013, a quantum leap has taken place, as drugs worth hundreds of millions of dollars began to enter the country in huge containers, via ports, airports, land crossings, and the vast borders of the state, with the large number of countries surrounding Sudan.
Third: Flooding Sudan with drugs is one of the effective weapons in modern political wars, which are in dispute. It is classified within the wars of the fourth generation, or the fifth generation, and it is in fact a war intended to bring down the target enemy internally, not destroy it, but to subjugate his state, rob it of its will, and not eliminate it, and this war does not have a specific battlefield, Rather, the entire target society of the enemy will be its arena, and it is a war that relies on civilians more than the military.
Fourth: Sudan is about to sink under the weight of this modern political war, and this is represented in the following:
- Targeting the ideas and culture of the people of the country, by targeting the great Islam; which is a Deen and from it the state, and implanting the ideas of secularism and civility, and they are two sides of the same coin that is the separation of religion from the state, and the ideas of democracy that mean the legislation of human beings, and dropping the value of adherence to the legal rulings in legislation and life systems, and proceeding in the alienation of women, and the corruption of youth, all of this leads to the fall of the protective wall of society, so it is violated and will collapse.
- Flooding the country with tons of drugs, the latest of which was announced last Thursday about the store in the Salih area, in which 10 billion narcotic pills were found. If divided among the 40 million population of Sudan, the share for each individual would be 250 pills! This is only one seizure and what is hidden is even worse!
- Targeting the support of the state and its positions, the division of society and its obstruction of state policies and its failure.
- Establishing armed movements that fight the state and disrupt its entity.
- Appointing Volcker as governor-general of Sudan, drawing the foundations for its political settlements, the features of its constitution and legislation, and appointing its rulers.
- The Western embassies and international organizations have become lawful in the country, interfering in its internal affairs, meeting with political parties and forces, paying money to young people for drugs, and what is hidden even worse!
- The activity of civil society organizations that the Kuffar colonial West created with insight, to spread dissolution, and corrupt youth with drugs as one of the vanguards of modern wars.
These are the manifestations of the modern political war targeting Sudan, whose tools are the dens of the enemy from Western embassies, international organizations, civil society organizations, and some political forces, all this with the participation from the military leaders.
And in order for our nation to become aware of these facts, and the danger of targeting the country with drugs, Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan is launching, through this press conference, the major campaign to combat drugs under the title:
“Drugs are war with the Khilafah, we shall triumph.” And the campaign will continue, if Allah wills, during the month of Rajab Al-Fard, targeting young people in their gathering places, in addition to seminars, Friday khutbas, lectures, speeches in neighborhoods and Furqan, people’s gatherings in public places, clippings, posters, and more.
We will not be victorious in confronting this war except with the arrival of the pure Islam to power then the body of the ummah will begin to revive its autoimmune factors, to expel the wickedness of Western civilization, and the society will be fortified by reviving the value of adherence to the Shari’a rule, and by applying Islamic systems and legislation, hitting society a protective fence from the plot of the cunning enemy.
And now, before announcing the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the method of the Prophethood, people at the level of the state's security and military apparatus, and the family. The father and mother, the youth, and the living forces of society, must be aware of the seriousness of this matter, and to confront it with the following:
First: Exposing all those involved in this dirty work, whatever their status, holding them accountable, and imposing the harshest punishment on them, so that they be an example to anyone who tempts himself to enter this dangerous field.
Second: Dealing with the necessary firmness and determination towards ports, airports, crossings, borders, etc., and having no leniency in punishing anyone who contributes or assists in bringing drugs into the country.
Third: Establish deterrent disciplinary penalties, so that no one will ever think of promoting or dealing with drugs.
Fourth: Awareness of the dangers of drugs and the clarification of the related Hukm ash-Shari’ through all available means and the media should take part in this awareness.
O youth of the Ummah, and its sheikhs, men and women, work on establishing the Khilafah Rashidah State on the method of the Prophethood, because in the absence of the Khilafah, the colonial Kaffir West has violated all the sanctities of Muslims, until it arrived to the hearts and minds of our kids.
O people of strength and protection: hasten to give the victory to Hizb ut Tahrir so that it establishes the Khilafah and liberates the country from the filth of the colonial Kaffir, its culture, and its conspiracies.
(يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ)
“O believers! Respond to Allah and His Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life.” [Al-Anfal 8:24]
Wassalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatahu
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
Tel: 0912240143- 0912377707