|H. 27 Rabi' II 1445||No: 1445 / 06|
|M. Saturday, 11 November 2023|
Hizb ut Tahrir / Türkiye Announces its Solutions in 10 Points to Resolve the Problem of the Jewish Entity and Liberate Palestine
Today marks the 36th day of the massacres committed by the Jews entity following Al-Aqsa Flood Operation on October 7th against Muslims in Gaza, who have been suffering from all forms of oppression for 75 years. The criminal Jews entity conducts its attacks in a brutal, reckless, and indiscriminate manner, without regard for any ethics or objectives, while all countries around the world, including those with Muslim populations, content themselves with merely watching these massacres unfold.
However, Muslims worldwide and anyone with a conscience have not remained silent in the face of this persecution; they have organized protests against the occupying and oppressive Jewish entity. Various groups have put forth ideas and solutions to prevent these atrocities. Politicians, on the other hand, have done nothing beyond the usual condemnatory statements, diplomatic visits, diplomatic communications, and summoning joint international organizations such as the United Nations. Muslims have remained in a state of extreme despair, unsure of what to do or how to prevent this injustice. But in this matter, as in all matters, it is incumbent upon every Muslim to act according to the provisions of Islamic law (Shari’a). To emphasize this duty, Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Türkiye held a press conference today in Istanbul titled “Solutions in 10 Points for the Problem of the Jewish Entity and the Liberation of Palestine.” The Head of the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Türkiye, Mahmut Kar, along with the accompanying delegation, clarified the proposed solution consisting of 10 points as follows:
1. Palestine is Islamic land, and Al-Aqsa Mosque is a sacred symbol for the Muslim Ummah.
2. There is no problem with Palestine; the issue lies with the occupying Jewish entity.
3. Establishing political, military, economic, or diplomatic relations with the Jewish entity is not permissible.
4. Normalization projects are legitimizing the Jewish entity and betraying Palestine.
5. All attacks on the Jewish entity are considered defense of the country, the right to self-defense, and jihad according to Sharia.
6. Attempts to evacuate Gaza or the West Bank serve the expansionist policies of the Jewish entity.
7. The two-state solution, guarantees, and other 'peace' initiatives are malicious American plans.
8. The problem of the Jewish entity can never be solved by resorting to the United Nations, which guaranteed its establishment.
9. The only way to stop the aggression and brutality of the Jewish entity is by mobilizing the armies of the Muslims.
10. The fundamental solution to the problem of the Jewish entity is possible through the establishment of the Khilafah Rashidah (rightly guided Caliphate) that ensures the unity of the Ummah.
On the other hand, if the rulers of Islamic countries who gathered today in Saudi Arabia for the exceptional Arab-Islamic Summit wish to please Allah and prevent massacres in Gaza, these are the Sharia constants and solutions for that. The content of the summit should be in accordance with the rulings of Islam, and it should not just bear the name of the Islamic summit. However, the participants, who owe their thrones to America and Britain, cannot do so. Similarly, the liberation of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Blessed Land of Palestine cannot be achieved by the secular, democratic, and oppressive nationalist states whose borders were drawn by the colonialists under the Sykes-Picot Agreement. They will only be liberated by the Khilafah Rashidah on the method of the Prophethood which will unite the Muslims under one umbrella, by the permission of Allah.
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Türkiye
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website