بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Launch of New Facebook Pages
The Family: Challenges & Islamic Solutions
Following on from our international campaign and women’s conference in October 2018, “The Family: Challenges & Islamic Solutions”, the Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir are pleased to announce the launch of our new Facebook pages dedicated to addressing subjects related to the global crisis affecting the “Family Unit”. These new pages, which will be in Arabic, English, Turkish and Indonesian, will present again the host of materials published in the campaign and conference as well as explore further topics regarding the reality, causes and solutions to the disharmony and division affecting the family structure in communities across the world. We request from you to please follow, like and share our new pages and their content, as well as support the pages with your comments and suggestions. We pray that with Allah (swt)’s Help, they will detail a clear path towards healing the discord plaguing many marriages today and assist in creating strong and harmonious family units. Jazakum Allahu Khairan.
Link to the English Page: https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheFamilyEnglish/
Trailer for the Facebook page
Trailer for the Republishing of the Campaign and Conference Material
Report on the International Campaign & Women's Conference
|Facebook link to the English page|
|Facebook link to the Arabic page|
|Facebook link to the Turkish page|
|Facebook link to the Indonesian page|
Campaign pages in Various Languages
CAMPAIGN & CONFERENCE HASHTAGS
Radio Interview on the International Campaign and Conference
with Dr Nazreen Nawaz
Director of the Women's Section of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
Animated Advert for launch of Facebook Pages: “The Family: Challenges & Islamic Solutions”
Trailer for Campaign & Conference
- Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan News Report 23/10/2020
- Karimov Died but his Oppression Continues to Date!
- Withdrawing the Turkish Observation Points are a Spoke in the Wheel of the Conspiring Turkish Regime… And the Last Falling Mulberry Leaf Revealing its Blatancy!
- The Arrival of the Iranian Ambassador to Sanaa is the First American Seed to Accept the Houthis by the International Community and Establish Diplomatic Relations with them!
- Al-Mechichi Government Follows a Policy of collection and Handing over the Country to the Foreigner