بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Al-Waqiyah TV: How Should We Respond to Iran’s Anti-Hijab Protests?!
How Should We Respond to Iran’s Anti-Hijab Protests?!
Over the last fortnight, there have been protests across Iran and in other parts of the world in response to the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old Kurdish woman, who was reportedly arrested by Iran’s morality police for not covering her hair properly with the Hijab and subsequently beaten to death while in their custody. In some of the protests women have been burning their hijab and cutting their hair to express their anger and opposition to the rule of the Iranian regime that presents itself as an Islamic model of governance.
So, what do these protests aim to achieve? How Islamic is Iran’s political system? And how as Muslims should we respond to these anti-hijab demonstrations? These are some of the questions we hope to address in this discussion.
Saturday, 05 Rabi-ul Awwal 1444 AH corresponding to 01 October 2022 CE
- Answer to Question: Clashes Between Security Forces in Afghanistan and Pakistan on Both Sides of the Durand Line
- Campaign Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Launch an International Campaign: Real Change is ONLY Through the Call for Khilafah
- Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir: Global Events of Hizb ut Tahrir for the Destruction of the Khilafah 1444 AH – 2023 CE
- Al-Waqiyah TV Widespread Campaign titled How to Establish the Khilafah?
- Wilayah Pakistan: Campaign Bring Back the Khilafah