|H. 6 Jumada II 1430||No:|
|M. Saturday, 30 May 2009|
Hizb ut-Tahrir in Denmark held a protest gathering in front of the Embassy of Pakistan
Approximately 400 people participated in a protest gathering on Friday May 29th 2009, arranged by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Denmark, against the military offensive which the government of Pakistan has launched in the tribal areas. Several speeches were held, during the gathering in front of the Embassy of Pakistan. They pointed out following:
- 1. The government of Pakistan tries to legitimize its offensive against the tribal areas, under the pretext of protecting the people of Pakistan against militant fractions. This government has already testified its indifference towards the security of its own citizens, since it remained passive towards the continues killing of innocent Muslims in Pakistan, through the US bombardments of civilian targets by drones. This government has additionally assisted the US in these aggressions by providing airbases to the American planes!
- 2. The ongoing military offensive which has laid several villages in ruins and driven millions in refuge, does not aim to protect the people, but instead to protect the occupying forces of the US and the allies in Afghanistan! The fact of the matter is that the US and the allies have failed to subdue the Muslims in Afghanistan. And now that the occupying powers are suffering from a suffocating economic crisis, defeat is no longer possible to avert, unless an offensive is launched against those Muslims in the tribal areas who are fighting the US and supporting the Jihad demanded by Islam against the occupying forces in Afghanistan.
- 3. On January 22nd, Obama declared that Pakistan constitutes a "central front line" in the US war. According to Obama's new strategy, the loyal agents of the US in Pakistan has chosen to come to the rescue of the occupying forces by mobilising Muslims in Pakistan's army to fight their fellow Muslims in the tribal areas. By doing so, Muslims are being preoccupied in internal fights to relieve the burden of the occupying forces. The government of Pakistan and the military leadership has hereby put their Muslim soldiers in service of the US, after making sure that the supply lines of the occupying forces are secured and the border to Afghanistan is guarded, in order to prevent Muslims from relieving their brothers and sisters from US assaults. Despite the occupying forces committing the most horrific atrocities and torture against Muslims in Afghanistan. And just as Musharaf spilled the blood of Muslims in the Red Mosque to please the US, these tyrants are creating a bloodbath to stabilize the US occupation in Afghanistan!
- 4. Muslims are not allowed to remain silent against the atrocities committed by the government of Pakistan and military leadership. Muslims are not allowed to watch idly, while they drive Muslims towards internal fights to the pleasure of the worst enemy of the Muslims, the US! Muslims are not allowed to be placated by the lie of fighting "Talibanization", while their sisters are widowed and children are orphaned. The Muslims must support their brothers and sisters in Pakistan through Hizb ut-Tahrir's campaign which, despite persecution from the Rulers, continues to demand:
- - That fights between Muslims are immediately put to an end, and that the weapons instead are turned towards the occupying forces.
- - That the illegitimate US military, political and intelligence presence in Pakistan is removed immediately, as it is the cause of the tremendous instability that has characterised the area since the occupation in 2001.
- - That the army refuses to obey orders from corrupt leaders, who are anxious to serve the interests of the US. The army must instead support Hizb ut-Tahrir in establishing the Khilafah "Caliphate", which will destroy the US occupation of Afghanistan, as well as the Hindu occupation of Kashmir.
Media Representative of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Denmark
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website